1. Schedule appointment with an EnternetHomes.com REALTOR® to discuss your selling needs. This is a great opportunity to discuss your expectations and learn more about EnternetHomes.com marketing services.
2. Arrange a time for an experienced EnternetHomes.com REALTOR® to view your home and gather important information. This information will be used to perform an in-depth market analysis on your property to determine the most probable sales price and a specific marketing plan.
3. Meet with your EnternetHomes.com seller agent to process paper work, determine list price, take photos, estimate your seller proceeds and answer any questions you may have.
4. EnternetHomes.com marketing team will begin the agreed upon marketing program for your home updating you during the process.
5. All offers received will be presented by your EnternetHomes.com listing agent. Your agent will provide professional guidance during all your negotiations.
6. Terms of the executed Buy/Sell Agreement are performed. This may include, but is not limited to surveys, inspections, and appraisals. Repairs (if applicable) are negotiated at this time.
7. The real estate closing attorney will be given information necessary for a successful closing. (Purchaser chooses the closing attorney in the state of S.C. Customarily the same attorney prepares the deed for the seller; however the seller may elect to pay his own separate attorney to do so.)
8. Prior to closing, complete all home repairs, notify post office of forwarding address and contact all utility companies to disconnect service effective the date of closing. 9. Purchaser will conduct a final walk-thru inspection prior to closing to be sure all repairs are complete and conditions of contract are met.
10. The closing attorney will provide EnternetHomes.com a preliminary closing statement to review with you prior to closing.
11. Attend closing with your EnternetHomes.com listing agent to complete the sale of your home.
12. Provide new owner with key and receive your proceeds.